Due to a high volume of backorders, orders taken now will be estimated to ship in August 2013.
A Nixie Ramos custom built to your specifications. The Ramos Custom will be made out of your choice of available exotic hard-woods and finishes. Each wood panel will be made from a solid piece of exotic wood board. All the time necessary will be spent to make every part of your Ramos Custom perfect.
Your Ramos Custom will also come with two full sets of replacement tubes that will make you Ramos Custom last for generations. Following your purchase, we will get in touch with you to go over the details of your Ramos Custom to get it just right.
- Easy knob time setting: no more constant button presses
- Optional Remote Alarm Mode: use your Nixie Ramos as regular alarm clock if you want
- Snooze Mode: give yourself as many allowed snoozes as you want. When you run out, you will get up.
- Lockdown Mode: Ramos won't allow any changes in the alarm right before the alarm is set to go off
- Courtesy Mode: Ramos only goes off for the first 10 seconds to wake you up, then waits one minute for you to get out of bed and defuse the alarm.
- Battery inside Ramos prevents the user from simply unplugging the clock to turn off the alarm.
- Multiple Defuse Codes, Battery-Backed Clock, Auto-dim, 12-24 Hour Mode