Ships within 2-3 days.
Ramos is an alarm clock designed to get you out of bed in the morning. When the alarm goes off the only way to deactivate it is to get out of bed and walk to a wireless Defuse Panel and punch in the day's date. The code is wirelessly sent to Ramos and the alarm is deactivated. By putting the Defuse Panel in a place that you usually go to when you wake up, like your bathroom or kitchen, you'll find yourself far away from your evil and alluring bed and ready to start your day!
The LED Ramos is a hand made product. It is made by marrying modern precision tools along with classic woodworking techniques. It is available in Dark or Light.
- Easy knob time setting: no more constant button presses
- Optional Remote Alarm Mode: use your Nixie Ramos as regular alarm clock if you want
- Snooze Mode: give yourself as many allowed snoozes as you want. When you run out, you will get up.
- Lockdown Mode: Ramos won't allow any changes in the alarm right before the alarm is set to go off
- Courtesy Mode: Ramos only goes off for the first 10 seconds to wake you up, then waits one minute for you to get out of bed and defuse the alarm.
- Battery inside Ramos prevents the user from simply unplugging the clock to turn off the alarm!
- Multiple Defuse Codes, Battery-Backed Clock, Auto-dim, 12-24 Hour Mode
Here are some technical specifications:
- Dimensions: 6" X 4" X 4.5" length, width, height
- Sound: 5 watt speaker for alarm tones, 86dBa measured 0.5 meters away
- Clock: temperature compensated clock accurate to 3.2 minutes per year (−15 °C to +60 °C)
- 2 Battery backups: SLA battery keeps your ramos fully functional for 3 hours unplugged. Internal coincell keeps time for 9 years when not powered.
- Weight: 5 lbs
International buyers may have to pay for customs & duty fees dependent on their country's import policies.
Link to the user manual.